- Cortex-M4 @ 120 MHz
- mbed enabled board
- Drag-and-drop programming or embedded debugger
Embedded Artists' LPC4088 QuickStart Board is an easy to use ARM Cortex-M4 rapid prototyping board in a standard through hole DIP package (44-pin), targeted at high-performance as well as low-power applications
Not just a piece of hardware
- The module hardware, which is a professional quality hardware designed for integration and simplicity-of-use.
- Mbed OS – open source C/C++ microcontroller software platform designed for a suitable level of hardware abstraction to simplify microcontroller programming.
- Mbed Hardware Development Kit (HDK) – interface design that provides simple USB drag-n-drop programming and CMSIS-DAP debug interface for the LPC4088 microcontroller
- Large community with forums and documentation.
LPC4088 Experiment Bundle
The LPC4088 QuickStart board and the [Experiment base board] form the LPC4088 Experiment Bundle. This bundle contains a lot of experiment options, example code and projects!
The LPC4088 Experiment Bundle is also used as base for the Arm Embedded Systems Education Kit.