- Cortex-M4 @ 120 MHz
- mbed enabled board
- Drag-and-drop programming or embedded debugger
Embedded Artists' LPC4088 QuickStart Board is an easy to use ARM Cortex-M4 rapid prototyping board in a standard through hole DIP package (44-pin), targeted at high-performance as well as low-power applications
Not just a piece of hardware
- The module hardware, which is a professional quality hardware designed for integration and simplicity-of-use.
- Mbed OS – open source C/C++ microcontroller software platform designed for a suitable level of hardware abstraction to simplify microcontroller programming.
- Mbed Hardware Development Kit (HDK) – interface design that provides simple USB drag-n-drop programming and CMSIS-DAP debug interface for the LPC4088 microcontroller
- Large community with forums and documentation.
LPC4088 Experiment Bundle
The LPC4088 QuickStart board and the [Experiment base board] form the LPC4088 Experiment Bundle. This bundle contains a lot of experiment options, example code and projects!
The LPC4088 Experiment Bundle is also used as base for the Arm Embedded Systems Education Kit.
|CPU||Cortex-M4 @ 120 MHz|
|RAM||32 MByte SDRAM, 96 KByte internal SRAM|
|Flash||512 KByte internal flash, 8 MByte QSPI|
|Graphics Output||Parallel RGB|
|Hardware 2D/3D Graphic||No|
|Hardware Video||SW only|
|USB||2 x FS USB 2.0 OTG|
|Serial||2x CAN, 3x I2C, 3x SPI, 5x UART|
|ADC / PWM||8 ch (12-bit) / 2 ch|
|Temperature||-40 to 85°C|
|Size||101 x 28 mm|
|Connector||2x22 pin rows 100 mil|
|Proper ESD protection on communication interfaces|
|CMSIS-DAP Interface On-board (debug interface functions)|
|Supported by the mbed SDK and online tools|
|Supported by professional tools and middleware|
|Industrial temperature specified (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius)|
|20 position SDW/Trace connector (ARM standard debug connector)|
|61 pos 0.3 mm pitch FPC connector for display expansion|
|20 pos XBee compatible connector for RF module add-on|
|Product Classification and Status|
|Integration board; Volume|