2EL M.2 Module – Three radio technologies
Embedded Artists extends its range of M.2 modules with the 2EL M.2 module, based on the 2EL module from from Murata® Manufacturing Co. The M.2 2EL module has been developed in cooperation between Embedded Artists and Murata. It is a Tri-radio module that offers support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 802.15.4 technologies.
Highlighted features – 2EL M.2
- Wi-Fi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Bluetooth 5.3, BR/EDR/LE
- IEEE 802.15.4 (used by for example Thread)
- SDIO 3.0, Wi-Fi host interface
- UART, Bluetooth interface
- SPI, 802.15.4 interface
Our M.2 modules, co-developed by Embedded Artists and Murata, are designed for evaluation, integration and ease-of-use.
- You lower your risk and cost by using our professionally designed and proven M.2 modules!
- You can easily evaluate different Wi-Fi/BT solutions – by just switching M.2 module!
- You can focus on your core application and shorten your time to market!