Watch a short multimedia presentation about how to get started with the board.
The following resources are available for download from our support site after registration of the LPC3131 Developer's Kit.
Sample Software Disclaimer
NXP's Common Driver Library (CDL) framework has been used to develop a number of sample applications for the LPC3141 OEM Board. The main IDE is Keil's MDK-ARM which is the only one being tested by Embedded Artists. NXP's CDL package also supports CodeSourcery GCC and IAR Embedded Workbench.
- ADC - A simple example using the ADC device
- Acceleromater - The accelerometer is monitored and values are presented on the display
- CLOCK_OUT - Illustrates the use of the CLOCK_OUT pin.
- Ethernet - A polled Ping application using the external DM9000 Ethernet controller
- Audio - A sample application that illustrates the use of the embedded audio codec.
- Display The Maze game illustrating the use of Embedded Artists QVGA LCD display or the QVGA OLED display
- LEDs and Joystick - An application using the PCA9532 I2C device to control the LEDs and Joystick available on the base board.
- USB device - An application simulating a USB mass storage device.
- Touch Screen - This application first runs a calibration sequence and then uses a simple graphical library to let you draw on the display using the touch screen. Both the QVGA LCD display and the QVGA OLED display are supported.
- XBee - A simple example showing how to use the UART to communicate with an XBee module
- PWM - A simple example using the PWM interface.
- SD/MMC - This application lists the content in the root directory of a SD/MMC card attached to the base board.
- NOR Programmer - An application that programs the NOR flash with an application to boot.
- Timer - A simple example using the timer interface
- UART - A simple example illustrating how to use the UART