- u-blox SARA-G350-0XS GSM/GPRS
- mbed based software
The Cellular Shield lets you get up-and-running quickly with IoT applications and general M2M applications. The shield is built around u-blox excellent, high-quality modules.
What is included?
- Cellular and Positioning Shield -2.5G
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS antenna (only for EAA00247)
- SARA-G350-0xS GSM/GPRS (2.5G) module
- Quad-band version for global connectivity
- UART and POWER_ON GPIO interface
- SMA connectors for both modules (R/A female)
- SIM connector
- Arduino shield pinning
- Raspberry Pi (RPi) 26-pos expansion connector compatible pads (note: pin header/connector not soldered)
- The on-board power supply needs external powering (5-12V DC / 1 Amp). Can be supplied via micro-B USB connector, Arduino connectors or RPi connector.
The on-board connectors (Arduino shield pinning and Raspberry Pi expansion connector) are very easy to use also for custom boards.
The shield can easily connect to LPCXpresso V2 boards – check example code availability before selecting LPCXpresso board to work with