LabTool is a versatile and powerful addition to your lab bench!
It is an add-on board to LPC-Link 2 (which is based on the LPC4370 - a 204 MHz Cortex-M4 with an 80 MHz ADC and two extra Cortex-M0 cores). LabTool make use of all features on the LPC4370, creating a powerful development tool.
11 channel logic analyzer (up to 100Msamples per second)
2 channel oscilloscope (up to 80 Msamples per second, 6MHz BW)
11 channel digital signal generator (up to 80 Msamples per second)
2 channel analog signal generator (40kHz BW)
The feature rich Windows software interface supports:
One shot and continuous sampling
Sorting and moving of signals
SPI, I2C, UART signal interpreters
Project settings can be saved and restored
Collected data can be exported
Four cursors available to help interpret captured data
Open source software
Prepared for running under Linux and MAC
Note: NXP has made a mistake when sending out voucher codes. NXP knows about the problems and will send out the correct ones. Exactly when this will happen, we do not know, but most likely within a day, or two.
Correct codes starts wth: LAB2xxxxxx, where xxxxxx is a unique combination of letters and digits.
Incorrect codes starts with: LabTool-yyyyyyyy, where yyyyyyyy is a unique combination of letters and digits.
NXP Presentation Video
• 11 channel logic analyzer
• without trigger: 100 Msps (1-4 ch), 50 Msps (5-8 ch), 20 Msps (9-11 ch)
• with trigger: 100 Msps (1-2 ch), 80 Msps (3-4 ch), 40 Msps (5-8 ch), 20 Msps (9-11 ch)
• Falling/rising edge triggers with logical OR between channels
• 3.3V logic level as default but 2.4-5.5V supported via DIO_VCC
• 2 channel oscilloscope
• 60 Msps (1 ch) and 30 Msps (2 ch) sampling (can be increased to 80/40 Msps if no hardware trigger is enabled)
• +-25V input range, 1 Mohm input impedance, TBD pF input capacitance
• AC/DC control
• BNC connector and flexible cables via 26-pos IDC connector
• 6 MHz BW (3 MHz for 20mV/div range and up to 12 MHz on 0.2V/div and 5V/div range)
• 11 channel digital signal generator
• 80 Msps
• 3.3V logic level
• 2 channel analog signal generator
• +-5V, 40 kHz BW
• Sine, square and triangle waveforms
83 x 90 mm
5.0V via mini-B USB connector
• 26-pos IDC connector for digial and analog I/O
• Two BNC connectors
• Calibration signals, 1.25V/78mV
• Demo signals
• Cortex debug connector to on-board LPC812 (2x5 pos)
• Cortex debug connector from LPC-Link 2 connectors (2x5 pos)
• 12 channel demo signal generator (UART, I2C, SPI, counter, PWM) from on-board LPC812.
• HW provision for I2C logging (sw not implemented)
• Analog calibration, can be done by user
• Open source software