The iMX6 UltraLite Developer's Kit is an Evaluation product. The individual boards in the kit are Integration products, see respective product page.
COM Carrier Board specification
The information listed below for the COM Carrier Board is valid when the iMX6 UltraLite COM board is used. The COM Carrier Board has more interface connectors than listed below, but these interfaces are not supported by the i.MX 6UltraLite processor.
|• MXM3, 314-pos connector with standoffs for COM boards
• Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 connectors
• USB OTG interface with ESD protection
• Dual USB Host interfaces (via USB Hub) with ESD protection
• uSD/MMC connector (MMC is in parallel with uSD, so either one can be used but not both)
• Dual CAN transceivers with ESD protection and optional termination, accessible via Molex Micro-Fit 3.0 connectors
• Internal UART connectors (compatible with FTDI cables)
• XBee™ compatible interface connector
• FPC connectors for parallel camera interface
• Parallel 24-bit RGB interface for LCD solutions
• Expansion connectors for many COM Board signals
• Audio codec with line out 3.5mm audio jack connector (with internal connector for microphone and line input and headphone output)
||• 12V (+-30%) supply voltage, either via internal ATX connector or via external Molex Micro-Fit 3.0 connector
• Reverse polarity protection
• Internal 3.3V/4A and 5V/3A DC/DC converters with high efficiency
• Li-Ion / Li-Polymer battery charger for COM board RTC (note: battery not included)
||• 165 x 104 mm, same size as typical 7 inch LCDs.
• Five M3 holes for mounting and grounding
||• On/Off and Reset pushbuttons
• Input current measurement