[High Resolution Photos]
COM Carrier Board
Embedded Artists' COM Carrier Board is designed for integration. Together with a COM board a Single Board Computer (SBC) solution is created, ready to be integrated into your product immediately!
The on-board mini-PCIe, SDIO and XBee™ interfaces makes it very simple to add RF solutions.
See Display Solutions for COM boards for details about how easy it is to add a display with the help of the COM Display Adapter reference design.
The COM Carrier Board is compatible with the following COM boards:
Mechanical solutions exist for the carrier board. Contact Embedded Artists for more information.
|Note that the used COM board must support the specific interface to make use of the carrier board interfaces/connectors.
• MXM3, 314-pos connector with standoffs for COM boards
• Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 connectors
• USB OTG interface with ESD protection
• Dual USB Host interfaces (via USB Hub) with ESD protection
• HDMI connector with ESD protection
• uSD/MMC connector (MMC is in parallel with uSD, so either one can be used but not both)
• Dual CAN transceivers with ESD protection and optional termination, accessible via Molex Micro-Fit 3.0 connectors
• SATA connector
• Internal UART connectors (compatible with FTDI cables)
• XBee™ compatible interface connector
• Mini PCIe connector for half and full-size cards, including SIM card holder and USB interface
• FPC connectors for serial and parallel camera interface and serial display output (MIPI-DSI)
• Dual LVDS connectors
• Parallel RGB display interface connector
• Expansion connectors for many COM Board signals
• Audio codec with line out 3.5mm audio jack connector (with internal connector for microphone and line input and headphone output)
||• 12V (+-30%) supply voltage, either via internal ATX connector or via external Molex Micro-Fit 3.0 connector
• Reverse polarity protection
• Internal 3.3V/4A and 5V/3A (and 3.3V/3A for PCIe) DC/DC converters with high efficiency
• Li-Ion / Li-Polymer battery charger for COM board RTC (note: battery not included)
||• 165 x 104 mm (same size as a typical 7 inch LCD).
• Five M3 holes for mounting and grounding
||• On/Off and Reset pushbuttons
• Input current measurement
|Integration board; In Development/Sampling
Documentation and Resources
Included in kit
- One COM Carrier Board (EAC00246)
- Note that (Li-Ion or coin cell) battery is not included