The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is mbed Enabled- meaning that the board take full advantage of the mbed platform!
The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is the most advanced mbed enabled board to date - it is the most integrated, has most memory, has graphical possibilties and high speed!
A large number of mbed projects for the LPC4088 Experiment Bundle is found here!
Some mbed information:
- mbed.org website - this is the official mbed community website. It contains a lot of documentation with many different topics and angles on the information.
- Explore mbed - a four segment presentation of the mbed platform: Explore - Getting Started - Prototype - Production
- mbed Developers website - an introduction to the mbed Developers website.
- Handbook - gives an overview of the platform with all features.
- Cookbook - a wiki for publishing user-controbuted libraries and resources.
LPCOpen is a extensive number of libraries created by NXP to give a quick start.
The platform uses common APIs that work equally across all NXP microcontroller families. It supports the common development tool chains; uVision from Keil/ARM, Embedded Workbench from IAR, and LPCXpresso IDE from NXP.
There is a core driver library containing three important sections:
- Chip Driver Layer - Peripheral drivers for the microcontroller
- Board Layer - Board specific functions and low level setup code
- Examples - Chip family specific examples for peripherals, interfaces, libraries, etc.
LPCOpen also contains some important larger program packages/libraries, like FreeRTOS, LWIP (TCP/IP stack), USB driver and graphical library - all together with bigger project examples.
Embedded Artists has created an LPCOpen port for the LPC4088 QuickStart Board.
Note that display options are sold separately:
A extensive number of sample projects/libraries has been created to demonstrate the impressive capabilities of the LPC4088 Experiment Bundle.
- Drivers for all peripherals
- Signal processing via audio codec
- Graphical display demos
- FreeRTOS demo
- ePaper display demo
- Cellular (GSM/3G) demos
- IoT demo via PubNub
- ...and more!