- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO and BT/BLE 5.0
- PCIe interface, in M.2 form factor (22 x 30 mm)
- Chipset: Infineon/Cypress CYW4356
The 1CX M.2 module, co-developed by Embedded Artists and Murata, is designed for evaluation, integration and ease-of-use.
You get started immediately by following our getting started guide:
- Getting Started with M.2 modules and i.MX 6/7/8 (from Linux v5.4) using our iMX Developer’s Kits V2
- Getting Started with M.2 modules and i.MX 6/7/8 (up to Linux v4.14) using our iMX Developer’s Kits V2
Our M.2 Primer Package contains general information about the M.2 standard, reference schematics and an integration guide how to integrate an M.2 module in your next embedded design.
Murata has a specific landing page presenting our support for NXP’s i.MX application processor family.
|Standards||802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO|
|Network||AP and STA dual mode|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz bands|
|Data rates||11, 54, 65, 150, 866 Mbps|
|Power Class||Class 1|
|Host interface||4-wire UART@3MBaud|
|Audio interface||PCM for audio|
|Supply voltage||3.3V (3.3-3.6V)|
|Receive mode current (WLAN)||170 mA typical|
|Transmit mode current (WLAN)||450 mA typical|
|M.2 standard||Type 2230-S3-EWidth 22 mm, length 30mm, component height 1.5 mm and E-key connector|
|Measurements||22x30 mm without trace antenna|
|-20 to +75 degrees Celsius|
|Product Classification and Status|
|Integration board; End-of-Life (EOL)|