[High Resolution Photos]
LPC1343 QuickStart Board
Note: This product is non-stock. Please have a look at the LPC11U35 QuickStart Board as a suitable replacement.
Embedded Artists' LPC1343 QuickStart Board lets you get up-and-running quickly with NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1343 microcontroller. The small sized board offers many features that ease your learning curve and speed up your program development.
Download code to the board by using:
- The USB-ISP mode where the board will enumerate as a USB Mass storage device on a Windows PC. Just copy the compiled binary file to the storage device.
- Use the free LPCXpresso IDE/Debugger together with, for example, an LPC-Link, a 10-pos IDC Ribbon cable and connect to the SWD interface (10-pin JTAG connector) on the board, see figure below. This allows you to both download and debug code on the board.
- Use a debugger and JTAG adapter of your choice which supports the Cortex-M3 ARM core and more specifically the NXP LPC1343 microcontroller. You might need an adapter such as the 10-pin to 20-pin JTAG Adapter Kit between your JTAG solution and the target board.
||NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1343 microcontroller in 33-pin HVQFN package.
||12.000 MHz crystal for maximum execution speed and standard serial bit rates, including USB requirements. The LPC1343 runs at frequencies up to 72 MHz.
|Interfaces / Connectors
||• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on edge expansion connectors, in DIL-30 structure suitable for bread board prototyping (dual 15 pos, 100 mil/2.54 mm pitch rows, 700 mil/17.78 mm apart).
• On-board USB Device interface, with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection.
||21 x 40 mm
||Flexible powering, with on-board 150mA 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector or an external +5V supply).
||• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on connectors.
• mini-B USB connector.
• SWD/JTAG connector (0 mil/1.27 mm pitch, standard SWD/JTAG connector).
||• 32 Kbit I2C E2PROM for storing non-volatile parameters.
• Onboard reset generation and reset push-button.
• Push-button for enabling Bootloader mode of the LPC1343.
• LED on pin PIO0_7.
• 2 pcs 1x15 pinlists included, but not soldered.
Documentation and Resources
The following resources are available for download from our support site after registration of the LPC1343 QuickStart Board.
Sample Software Disclaimer
- Several sample applications