NXP aquired Code Red Technologies 2013.
Red Probe+ is the new, improved and faster direct replacement for Red Probe It is a high speed USB debug probe specially designed for use with ARM-based Microcontrollers.
Featuring complete integration with Red Suite, Red Probe+ allows high speed download to RAM and direct programming of on-chip Flash.
When used with Cortex-M3 targets, built-in support for SWV allows full support for data trace, instruction and exception profiling and application sourced diagnostics.
- USB 2.0 High Speed - up to 480Mbps
- Fast all round debug including stepping
- JTAG/SWD clock up to 30MHz!
- Self powered from USB host
- Wide target voltage range: 1.5V - 3.5V
- Switchable protocol support: ARM JTAG SWD, and SWV.
- Multiple standard JTAG connectors: 20-pin 0.1" pitch, 10-pin 1.27mm (0.05") pitch, other adaptors available
- Programmable SWV runtime trace capture
- Support for Hardware and Software Breakpoints
- Integrated high-speed FLASH programming with Red Suite
- One of the fastest download and FLASH programming algorithms in the industry
- Up to 5M bytes/s download to RAM
- Up to 40k bytes/s flash programming
- Fully integrated with Red Suite