The following resources are available for download either directly below or from our support site after registration of the LPC3250 OEM Board.
Product Change Note (PCN)
Sample Software Disclaimer
- NXP's Common Driver Library (CDL) framework has been used to develop a number of sample applications for the LPC3250 OEM Board. The main IDE is Keil's MDK-ARM which is the only one being tested by Embedded Artists. NXP's CDL package also supports CodeSourcery GCC and IAR Embedded Workbench.
- ADC - an example using interrupts to measure ADC channels 0, 1 and 2
- Ethernet - A polled Ping application that illustrates the usage of the Ethernet interface
- Kickstart - A simple bootloader stored in block 0 of the NAND flash loading an application stored in block 1 an onwards.
- LCD - An application using NXP's SWIM library to draw some color bars on the QVGA LCD display
- NAND Programmer - This application programs the NAND flash with the kickstart application in block 0 and a second application, for example, the S1L application in block 1 and onwards.
- RTC An example using the Real-Time Clock to generate TICK events
- S1L - A more complex bootloader that allows you to load applications from several sources such as the NAND flash, serial port or MMC/SD card.