The NXP Experts
Embedded Artists (EA) ensures simpler and shorter design & development cycles when using NXP processors, by providing reliable products, services and knowledge to our customers.
- EA designs, produces and distributes evaluation & OEM platforms based on NXP processors to customers globally.
- EA works in close co-operation with NXP, ensuring superior knowledge, high quality and availability of new products, as well as providing superior customer support.
- EA helps companies with customization services to meet specific demands and to ensure cost efficient solutions.
- Shorter time-to-market
- Elimination of complex design issues
- Reduced development and production costs
- Innovative solutions
EA was founded year 2000 by a group of highly dedicated embedded engineers. Several of them are still active within the company. Focus has from the beginning been on NXP products. By our customers, EA is well known as the NXP expert.
With a rapid growth each year, EA has served many thousands of customers. Today EA has customers in more than 70 different countries and EA's products are used in more than 60 well known universities. EA has very good credit worthiness and is truly the reliable partner.
EA is located in Malmö in the Öresund region of Sweden. The Öresund region is one of Europe's most dynamic areas. Here you find the largest concentration of well educated people in Northern Europe. One of Sweden's most famous universities, Lund University, is located only 20 minutes drive from our office. Many talented embedded engineers are graduated here every year.
Highest Credit Worthiness
Our company is credit worthy according to Bisnode's credit assessment system that is based on a number of decision rules.
Only limited liability companies can hold the AAA (triple A) rating. Furthermore, the company must have been trading for at least ten years, have a turnover exceeding SEK 2 million, and be able to show financial ratios well in excess of the industry average.